!! Men win conference again !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !! Men win conference again !!

Preliminary reports (a text message from a kid who just ran the race) confirm the men have repeated as Summit League conference champs. No individual results have been reported and I don't know how the women's race went either.

Re: !! Men win conference again !!

Here is a link to the results for the men. http://www.thesummitleague.org/fls/3...DB_OEM_ID=3900

Women finish 6th . http://www.thesummitleague.org/fls/3...DB_OEM_ID=3900

Comment

Nice work Jacks! And only one senior in the bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by turkeybacon View Post
        Nice work Jacks! And only one senior in the bunch.
        Nice work rabbits! On a side note does anyone know if they're currently selling the cross country shirts with the old school rabbit? I know they have in the past but I missed the opportunity.

Comment

That is awesome!!! Looking at the finishing results the Jacks were dominant!

Ho, hum. Another Division I conference championship.

SUPERBUNNY
          MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitinTea View Post
            Nice work rabbits! On a side note does anyone know if they're currently selling the cross country shirts with the old school rabbit? I know they have in the past but I missed the opportunity.
            Officially: no. Unofficially: maybe. Send me your e-mail address in a private message.

SDSUTuba wanted one a couple years ago but he wanted an XL size. Couldn't locate one of those.

Comment

Nice job Jackrabbit runners!! Represent the Summit!
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                Nice job Jackrabbit runners!! Represent the Summit!

By "Represent the Summit", do you mean represent the conference in the post season? In cross country everyone is invited to the regional meets in two weeks and you qualify for nationals from that race.

Comment

Originally posted by turkeybacon View Post
                  By "Represent the Summit", do you mean represent the conference in the post season? In cross country everyone is invited to the regional meets in two weeks and you qualify for nationals from that race.
                  I did and therefore demonstrated my ignorance as it pertains to this sport. I will rephrase, take SDSU to the summit (of cross country at the regional meet).
                  We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
                  X