Indiana State Sycamores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indiana State Sycamores

No thread on Saturday's game yet? Okay, I'll start it.

From GoJacks.com

In the midst of a three-game winning streak, the South Dakota State University football team will attempt to continue its midseason surge Saturday afternoon at Indiana State.
    Kickoff is slated for 3:05 p.m. Eastern Time (2:05 p.m. Central) at Memorial Stadium in Terre Haute, Ind.
    After an 0-4 start, the Jackrabbits enter the Missouri Valley Football Conference matchup with a 3-4 overall record, including a 3-2 mark in league play. SDSU continued its winning ways with a 30-20 Hobo Day victory over Youngstown State on Oct. 23.
    One of the MVFC's surprise teams, Indiana State has turned in a 4-3 overall record thus far in 2010, including a 2-2 record in conference games. The Sycamores dropped a 27-15 decision at North Dakota State last weekend, but remain undefeated at home with a 4-0 record.

The trees are a good football team and they don't take kindly to people trying to beat them at home this season.

Re: Indiana State Sycamores

There is a first time for everything including a break in home wins. Lets go get them Jacks.

Comment

1-0 this week men!

SUPERBUNNY
      MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

http://tribstar.com/sports/x20731157...-his-Sycamores

Some compliments regarding our fan support in this article.

Comment

That a good read. I like Coach Miles and next week I hope he's once again exhorting the fans to show up in droves BUT this time he starts with "Even though we had our first loss at home, fans saw great football...."

1-0 today!

Go Jacks!

Comment

Anyone know about whether the gaMe can be viewed on channelsurfing or any other source?

I'm fortunate to get WNAX loud and clear AND a local station, KWAT (Watertown), is also carrying the games.

Comment

channelsurfing link usually doesn't show up till shortly before game time.
              "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
              -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                Anyone know about whether the gaMe can be viewed on channelsurfing or any other source?

I'm fortunate to get WNAX loud and clear AND a local station, KWAT (Watertown), is also carrying the games.
                IS KWAT a AM or FM station? whats the dial location I can get WNAX but it gets scratchy at times.

THX
                BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

This game is definintely winnable for the Jacks. They play well, establish the running game, maybe throw in some play-action pass?, it could be a big win.

Jacks will need to hold down the InSt passing game though. The Sycamores can score quickly. Pressure the QB, no long balls.

Go Jacks.
                  You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Kwat 950 am
                    You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by Prairiehaas View Post
                      Kwat 950 am
                      Cool thank u
                      BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Originally posted by tjbison View Post
                        IS KWAT a AM or FM station? whats the dial location I can get WNAX but it gets scratchy at times.

THX
                        KWAT is AM 950. Not sure the signal going north gets past Sisseton. I can get WNAX in Fargo at night...not always real clearly and depends on which vehicle I'm in.

Comment

Don't want to take this off-topic but as long as we're warming up for the football game, here's some news showing today has started well: Preliminary results of the Men's Summit League Cross Country Championships (held in Carmel, Indiana...suburb of Indianapolis): SDSU MEN REPEAT AS CONFERENCE CHAMPS! WOW! There's a separate thread and I think results will appear when available.

Good start to a Saturday!

Go Jackrabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                            KWAT is AM 950. Not sure the signal going north gets past Sisseton. I can get WNAX in Fargo at night...not always real clearly and depends on which vehicle I'm in.

Man, I love the Great Plains!

Comment

Capn Cat: With a good radio, you can pick up WNAX where you live (don't you live in the St. Peter, MN area?).

Comment

Working...
                              X