Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Harrison threatens retirement

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5706748

Harrison's agent Bill Parise said Wednesday his client is "very serious" about retiring after getting fined $75,000 for a hit that knocked Mohamed Massaquoi out of the Steelers' win over the Cleveland Browns.
    Quick! Somebody call the Wahmbulance

Re: James Harrison threatens retirement

Good for him, The league would be better off, getting rid of people who car nothing about player safety. Its a risk playing the game, thats why they have rules to help minimize those risks. It only works if players are punished for breaking the rules.

Oh no Harrison will retire, maybe we better keep letting players leave there feet head first to hit unprotected players just so we can keep Harrison in the league.

What a joke.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

You can't argue with a fool.
      @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
      --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

We could be staring at a walkout/lockout folks. The end is near.

Oh, I'm sorry, I thought we were talking about labor negotiations. Nevermind - this fool should take the rest of the season off to think about what he'll do after football anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne View Post
          You can't argue with a fool.
          This reminds me of a saying... "arguing with a engineer is like wrestling with a pig in the mud... sooner or later you realize the pig enjoys it..."

Likely on par for this conversation as well.

Carry on.

Comment

Bye bye then James.

Big baby.

Not that there will an NFL next year anyway.
            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

I saw the NFL publically praised Harrison on his clean play yesterday. :rolls eyes:

Kinda reminds me of a bit Chris Rock did a few years ago... "What do you want, a cookie?"
              I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Working...
              X