Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDSU offical Gear Sale

Don't know if anybody saw this... but it might interest a few

Fans of South Dakota State University Athletics will have the opportunity to purchase authentic, gently used team apparel in the days leading up to Hobo Day.
    The sale runs from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday through Friday (Oct. 19-22) near the east entrance of the Stanley J. Marshall HPER Center. Practice and game-used clothing will be available from nearly all 21 Jackrabbit varsity sports.
    Supplies are limited. Only cash or checks will be accepted at the point of sale.

http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...CLID=205013213

Re: SDSU offical Gear Sale

Originally posted by slosho View Post
    Don't know if anybody saw this... but it might interest a few

Fans of South Dakota State University Athletics will have the opportunity to purchase authentic, gently used team apparel in the days leading up to Hobo Day.
    The sale runs from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday through Friday (Oct. 19-22) near the east entrance of the Stanley J. Marshall HPER Center. Practice and game-used clothing will be available from nearly all 21 Jackrabbit varsity sports.
    Supplies are limited. Only cash or checks will be accepted at the point of sale.

http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...CLID=205013213
    People still use checks? Does a check card count? I keed i keed. I guess I could use a new practice jock strap......
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Re: SDSU offical Gear Sale

Sad I missed it. I saw the sign while using the bathroom in the HYPER on Saturday. It would be nice if they got this information out earlier.
      Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power.
      -Ben Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack 1738

Comment

Working...
      X