Argus Comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Argus Comments

I know that this SDLawDogs that loves to post negative crap on every SDSU/USD article, is a real piece of work. But trying to ignore this troll, is probably the best thing IMO.
    I like to see 28 comments on any AL/SDSU related article, even if it's smack between USD/SDSU fans, but letting this USF punk into the mix is a little embarrassing, if you ask me.

I guess take it or leave it when it comes to my advice on this. I'm just glad I lost my AL password long ago with some of the morons that lurk on that site. Yuck. I even hesitated to bring this up on this site, as I'm sure this creep would see it as some sort of victory.

Go Jacks!!
    SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Re: Argus Comments

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
    I know that this SDLawDogs that loves to post negative crap on every SDSU/USD article, is a real piece of work. But trying to ignore this troll, is probably the best thing IMO.
    I like to see 28 comments on any AL/SDSU related article, even if it's smack between USD/SDSU fans, but letting this USF punk into the mix is a little embarrassing, if you ask me.

I guess take it or leave it when it comes to my advice on this. I'm just glad I lost my AL password long ago with some of the morons that lurk on that site. Yuck. I even hesitated to bring this up on this site, as I'm sure this creep would see it as some sort of victory.

Go Jacks!!
    To Quote Former President William j. Clinton. "I feel your pain". SDlaw dag is trouble.

Comment

He's the USF version of LakesBison.
      I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post

Go Jacks!!
        Um. Er. Yeah.

Ignore someone by starting a thread about him on another site.

OK, then . . . there must be some obscure definition of "ignore" that I failed to learn during my years at school . . .

(Good-natured teasing . . . mostly . . . )
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

The argus comment section is typically full of useless, asinine drivel anyway.

Not just from the one mentioned above.
          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
            The argus comment section is typically full of useless, asinine drivel anyway.

Not just from the one mentioned above.
            This.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Yeah, I'm sorry I'm piping in on this, but the troll that currently lives to post on the Argus comment section is nothing short of a moron. This, however is coming from an arrogant Jacks fan - I'm not afraid to admit it. (We are such an arrogant bunch)

Years before this site - I posted on the KWSN site, until Mike Hendrickson left and I then would take the bait of the occassional Yotes backer on the Argus comment section. Good God, I even sent several letters to the editor of the Argus during the exploratory and beginning of transition in response to some of the drivel that we endured. (You actually have to use your real name when you do that. ~~shudder~~ )

The steroids have obviously taken a toll on his pea brain and I have maintained the restraint necessary to keep from feeding the troll. I encourage you all to do the same.

(An occassional "how nice" would make him wonder what you are talking about! )

Comment

One Internet meme for dealing with people who seem to have more opinions than IQ is:

"Hmm. Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter."

I understand it's from a rather old Simpsons episode that I haven't seen.

Or, you could simply avoid the comments section of the Argus. I find that this works quite well . . .
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

What are the chances that this is a certain STUpid guy just stirring the pot as he seems to love to do? oops looks like I held down the Shift key a little too long... ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by MaddogJack View Post
                    (You actually have to use your real name when you do that. ~~shudder~~ ))
                    I remember sending an incredibly sarcastic letter to the Collegian during the height of the handwringing/pantswetting stage of the D-1 hysteria.

Comment

If a fan of a team like USF wants to spout off now, we should let them. Once they actually play real scholarship teams on a regular basis it will be a different tune for the Cougars. Although, why a college would nake themselves after attractive, older women is a little confusing to me.

I enjoy reading post by the people that try to stir the pot. Usually they are so off the wall that only other crackpots would believe them
                      -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Working...
                      X