Tory Schiltgen feature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tory Schiltgen feature

I admit I don't follow soccer like one should but I think I am going to focus more on watching the Jackrabbits. One can make the argument that the soccer team is maybe the most successful sports team on campus since the move to D1.

A link to a nice TV feature story in the Argus Leader on Midfielder Tory Schiltgen and that Jackrabbits' shot at the third regular-season Summit League Title -- and another appearance in the NCAA Tourney, is HERE

Re: Tory Schiltgen feature

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
    I admit I don't follow soccer like one should but I think I am going to focus more on watching the Jackrabbits. One can make the argument that the soccer team is maybe the most successful sports team on campus since the move to D1.

A link to a nice TV feature story in the Argus Leader on Midfielder Tory Schiltgen and that Jackrabbits' shot at the third regular-season Summit League Title -- and another appearance in the NCAA Tourney, is HERE
    They've done very well, only WBB team can out-do the # of post-seasons, which is basically due to the additional opportunities in BB vs Soccer.

Jacks women's sports (except swimming/equestrian) have all had at least one "conference/ alliance" title since moving to D-I?

Comment

Working...
    X