This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where is husker fan?

We beat you soundly despite playing poorly and you in turn kick off my fellow husker (huskerfan) which is total "cr.p. I think it is disgraceful what you did to a person who added a lot of flavor and insight to this board. I am almost tempted to "kiss this site goodbye" and never get on here again. Disgraceful behavior to limit a great posters freedom of speech. I think I will just have to go back to the Husker fan board where it is more civil and interesting rather than stay on some low level D1 school board like this. When I go to my luxury suite this Saturday for the Texas game I am just going to have to tell some of my well connected friends how small and petty some of the SDSU fans can be.
    It is too bad bc they were real nice to me last year while vacationing in rapid city. I guess it is different on the eastern and depressing side of the state.

Re: where is husker fan?

How is UNO doing this year? Oh yea no one cares.

Comment

Originally posted by huskernationrules View Post
      I am almost tempted to "kiss this site goodbye" and never get on here again.
      See you later.

It is too bad bc they were real nice to me last year while vacationing in rapid city. I guess it is different on the eastern and depressing side of the state.
      As compared to the entire state of Nebraska?

Comment

We beat you soundly despite playing poorly and you in turn kick off my fellow husker (huskerfan) which is total "cr.p. I think it is disgraceful what you did to a person who added a lot of flavor and insight to this board. I am almost tempted to "kiss this site goodbye" and never get on here again. Disgraceful behavior to limit a great posters freedom of speech. I think I will just have to go back to the Husker fan board where it is more civil and interesting rather than stay on some low level D1 school board like this. When I go to my luxury suite this Saturday for the Texas game I am just going to have to tell some of my well connected friends how small and petty some of the SDSU fans can be.
        Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
          How is UNO doing this year? Oh yea no one cares.
          Yeah I was going to say this was one of the Mav-douches. He probably even is/was Husker Fan.

Comment

In before lock!
            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

huskernationrules:

I've locked this thread but I'll give you the courtesy of a short response.

Husker Fan is a UNO Mavericks fan who many years ago got himself and his alter-egos banned (you've seen references to "mav-bots" from posters responding to your post). He's one of the very rare individuals who has been permanently banned on this message board because he had only one goal in mind and that was being disruptive. This board provides space for reasonable discourse and even provides space for unreasonable discoure (smack threads). We had no space or time for this particular Mavericks fan.

One of the rules we have on this board is to not discuss someone who has been banned. There are several reasons for that rule. One is: such discussions serving no legitimate purpose. Another is: its unfair to the banned party to be ripped apart without an opportunity to respond.

We don't have a lot of rules but the barkeeps are interested in enforcing the few rules we have. Please keep that in mind.

Oh, and don't throw out "freedom of speech". You trivialize a sacred concept and demonstrate a profound misunderstanding of something you should have learned before graduating from high school. Uh, you did graduate from high school, didn't you?

Thanks for your participation.

JackJD

Comment

Let me help you with that.

You're banned too.

I don't annually pay several hundred dollars out of my own pocket for this site so that ignorant twerps like you can bleat about how some other obnoxious cretin's "freedom of speech" is being oppressed.

Go be an asshole somewhere else. You're a disgrace to Nebraska fans, many of whom I run into on a daily basis and are actually decent human beings, unlike--it appears--you.

Be gone.

Comment

Working...
                X