Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiu gdt

Wow no game day thread yet? For shame.

Anyways, I'm on my lunch break and have to head back to work in a bit, so I won't be able to update anyone, but hopefully there's someone around here that can keep everybody up to date.

Go Jacks!
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Re: Wiu gdt

7-7 at the half. Pretty annoying to hear cowbells coming from the visitors side when we aren't allowed to have them. Defense has played well- would be nice if we could force a to on their first possession of 2nd half

Comment

I have to agree RO, weak effort so far on our part. It is tied 7-7 at halftime. We had a 53 yard kick lined up with 6 seconds left in the half and snapped the ball over the holder. Fell on the ball to end the half. We need to play sharper in the 2nd half. Definitely need to cut down on penalties.

Comment

For the record 14-7, SDSU in the third, as their off. line takes hold.

Comment

Very good drive, Minett is looking good. We are up 14-7.

Comment

Defense lets 'em down-- 14-14 on a long WIU drive.

Comment

Saw last year's game at WIU and the Necks looked depressed-- sick coach and out of commission qb will do that. Big difference this year as they rip us up on third down situations.

Comment

Another third down screw up and the Necks are up by a touchdown.

Comment

Two no-extra point touchdowns put SDSU up by 5, but Necks continue to move it because of defensive screw ups.

Comment

Great drive for SDSU puts em up 33-29.

Comment

Bogus first down measurement stops clock-- down to the wire.

Comment

'stopped the final drive... barely... first win 33-29.

Comment

Pass d struggled in the 2nd half, but we found a way to win and that is all that matters right now. TOB threw the ball a lot better tonight than against ill st.

Comment

Other than the penalties, missed tackles and bad snaps - that was a worthy performance that deserved the W tonight. Kyle was not to be denied - love the way he runs. Duffy looked strong tonight as well. Of course that was made possible in most cases by our fat guys. TOB looked shaky to start with some errant passes, but settled in and performed well. Great win men, WIU is a good team. Always things to improve upon, but way to come out ahead when given a serious gut check. Keep it rolling. 1 and 0.

Comment

Just got back from work, and I'm very happy with the result. 33 points? In one game? Niiice.
                              Originally posted by JackFan96
                              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Working...
                              X