NDSU vs western Ill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NDSU vs western Ill

What the heck bizon? I did not see this happening. Unless your going to wait till the 4th to get the win again. 28-16 almost end of the 3rd. Your killing my weekly prognosticator picks if you lose.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Re: NDSU vs western Ill

bizon lose Western must of really got pissed off after losing to Ind St last year.

Comment

WIU is a good team. I don't think they will finish on top of the conference, but they'll finish in the top half. Their qb is very good and that defense is much, much better than last season. Don't be surpised if they play you guys tough. They don't resemble the team that ISUb beat last year.

Comment

WIU is a solid FB team, actually more well rounded than UNI when we played them. Tuff hard nosed running game and good D I will disagree with Hando if WIU plays at that level every week they could take the MVFC
        BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

The conference is going to be very interesting this year. I still contend that 2 conference losses could easily win this thing this year and there could well be a 3 way tie at the top with 3 conference losses.
          "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
          -Leo Rosten

Comment

Working...
          X