Trying to stretch 15 min. of fame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to stretch 15 min. of fame

Wow, some Yote fans are really trying hard to stretch their 15 min. of fame. It reminds me of Levi Johnson.

Re: Trying to stretch 15 min. of fame

I can just hear the USD chant years from now:

"Hey, hey! Ho, ho! We might be oh-and-ten, but we beat the Gophers back in oh-ten!"

Comment

To bad for USD that road games don't count.
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

I find it hilarious that USD beats a Big 10 team and the first reaction by some of their fans is to come on an SDSU board and yip about it.
        “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
          I find it hilarious that USD beats a Big 10 team and the first reaction by some of their fans is to come on an SDSU board and yip about it.

You find it hilarious, I find it to be "right on par" with the last 25 years.
          If you ever want to know what a Jackrabbit's a$$ looks like, ask a Yotie fan.

Go Jacks!!
          SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Honestly... we'd all be basking in it for quite some time if we had beaten Minnesota. In fact, I have heard many mentions of our "near" victory in Minny last year.

Give the Yotes their moment. The trick is to sustain it, and we know that's pretty tough for a transition team to do.

I think they're on our board because theirs has been broken down for a couple of weeks. If you want to dog them about something, that would be a start.
            Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
              To bad for USD that road games don't count.
              I find it hilarious that Jacks fans use this quote and it was likely derived from some of my prior statements. Problem is I never said "road games don't" count so I guess RR's quote is coming out of thin air because never have I know any USD fans to think that road games don't count.

Just to reinterate I believe that if a game is played at one sight it is only fair to draw an accurate comparison once both teams have had a chance to host, that is unless the road team wins the game.

At one point USD was a much different team at home vs road. Now that gap is narrowing.

BTW which year is Minnesota going to make the tour through the Dakotas.

Here is an honest and fun question for all of you.

If Minnesota had to travel to Fargo, Brookings (well maybe for last years team) and Vermillion how many wins do they come home with? I would have a hard time saying that it would be more than one.
              How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
                I find it hilarious that Jacks fans use this quote and it was likely derived from some of my prior statements. Problem is I never said "road games don't" count so I guess RR's quote is coming out of thin air because never have I know any USD fans to think that road games don't count.

Just to reinterate I believe that if a game is played at one sight it is only fair to draw an accurate comparison once both teams have had a chance to host, that is unless the road team wins the game.

At one point USD was a much different team at home vs road. Now that gap is narrowing.

BTW which year is Minnesota going to make the tour through the Dakotas.

Here is an honest and fun question for all of you.

If Minnesota had to travel to Fargo, Brookings (well maybe for last years team) and Vermillion how many wins do they come home with? I would have a hard time saying that it would be more than one.
                Minnesota would come home with 3 wins. Not a chance they don't show up when they have to travel.
                Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

They would get 3 wins because before that gets on any schedule they will have a new coach.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

I think the sight of your site would be all it takes.

Comment

Obviously the only real way to compare teams is for them to meet on the field. The rest of this is just navel gazing.

USD has other things going on. So does SDSU. Until we're in the same conference for football (there are some things going on that could lead to that) we'll never know how those comparisons measure up to reality.
                      Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                        Obviously the only real way to compare teams is for them to meet on the field. The rest of this is just navel gazing.

USD has other things going on. So does SDSU. Until we're in the same conference for football (there are some things going on that could lead to that) we'll never know how those comparisons measure up to reality.
                        AMEN

Comment

Working...
                        X