Jacks vs. S Utah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacks vs. S Utah

Jacks fall in 5, after being down 2-0. Lost 5th 16-14 after being up 14-13 and serving for the match. Crappy day all around for the Jacks.
    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Re: Jacks vs. S Utah

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
    Lost 5th 16-14 after being up 14-13 and serving for the match.
    That stinks.

Seriously. If anything that puts more of a weight on the team for next week. They've got to figure out how to win close matches.

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
      That stinks.

Seriously. If anything that puts more of a weight on the team for next week. They've got to figure out how to win close matches.
      It was an uphill battle all night....just couldn't get in sync offensively. I thought we were very fortunate to have a chance to win it at the end. But, for those of you who haven't checked out a VB match...give it a try! It is fast paced and exciting...no shortage of athleticism either.
      "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

It was an uphill battle all night....just couldn't get in sync offensively. I thought we were very fortunate to have a chance to win it at the end. But, for those of you who haven't checked out a VB match...give it a try! It is fast paced and exciting...no shortage of athleticism either.
        Agreed...I went to my first every SDSU VB game Friday night against UMKC and came away impressed. Could have we played better, yes. But I was impressed with the intensity and overall athletic abilities of the girls on the floor. I will go back and see another game soon.

Comment

Yeah, but SUU's not very good: http://www.suutbirds.com/SportSelect...7&SPSID=351249

That should've been an easy home win for SDSU.

On the athleticism thing, here's the pic from the UMKC match:

Fiegen looks like she could grab the rim.

Comment

well, it took them a little bit to figure out how to cure the matchup problems with the blocking scheme. SU was using and abusing our smaller block (setter) then they made the switch with Youngren....

Comment

Working...
            X