University of South Dakota vs. University of Minnesota Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• University of South Dakota vs. University of Minnesota Tickets

Didn't know where else to put this. If you haven't been to TCF this is a good opportunity:

I have two tickets. Face value of $50/ticket.

Sec. 203 Row 8 Seats 8-9

PM me.
    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Re: University of South Dakota vs. University of Minnesota Tickets

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
    Didn't know where else to put this. If you haven't been to TCF this is a good opportunity:

I have two tickets. Face value of $50/ticket.

Sec. 203 Row 8 Seats 8-9

PM me.
    Gimme $20 and I'll take 'em off your hands
    I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Will take best offer
      Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

I have several friends who are season ticket holders for UM and all are trying to unload tickets for this game.

I told them nobody cared about USD.

They said obviously, because everyone they know has extra tickets they want to get rid of but can't.
        “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
          I have several friends who are season ticket holders for UM and all are trying to unload tickets for this game.

They said obviously, because everyone they know has extra tickets they want to get rid of but can't.
          Wish that was the case, at Nebraska, stub hub nose bleeds still were not cheap if you ask me.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Yup...kinda pathetic

Comment

This could be an interesting game, being that it involves one team that plays football indoors and another that most recently played football indoors. They may get all disoriented and discombobulated at the first gust of real wind...

Comment

My original offer stands.
                I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

It will be a battle of winners. The Gophers squeaked out a close win over Middle Tennessee, and the Coyotes are celebrating a moral victory - a 31-point loss to Central Florida. Don't the Coyotes seem overly satisfied, even pleased, with getting blasted 38-7 by a so-so FBS team?
                  This space for lease.

Comment

True story:

Friend, a USD grad, called me today and said his buddy in the Cities has two tickets for the MN v SDSU game and since I'm a Jackrabbit, he thought he'd let me know about it. I said 'thanks' but I went to the SDSU game last year in Minneapolis...this years it's your school, USD.'

He had no clue.

I have tickets and will be attending the game. I'm not sure I can yell for the Coyotes but I admit hoping they do well against the Gophers.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                      True story:

Friend, a USD grad, called me today and said his buddy in the Cities has two tickets for the MN v SDSU game and since I'm a Jackrabbit, he thought he'd let me know about it. I said 'thanks' but I went to the SDSU game last year in Minneapolis...this years it's your school, USD.'

He had no clue.

I have tickets and will be attending the game. I'm not sure I can yell for the Coyotes but I admit hoping they do well against the Gophers.
                      They can do well, but just not better then we did.
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

True story:

He had no clue.

Wow...that's so pathetic.

If you find anyone that needs tickets let me know. I'm not trying to make any money off them. Just want to get rid of them.

Comment

True story:

He had no clue.

Either we have the same friend, or there are more than one Coyote fans without a clue. I had a eerily similar experience.
                          “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Do these Gopher fans trying to unload their season tickets realize this might be their only home win this season? Minnesota could easily go 1-6 at TCF. USC=Loss, Iowa=Loss, Ohio State=LOSS, Penn State=Loss. Accepting wagers! Northwestern is probably a smidge better. Despite it's week-one loss to Iowa State, a lot of people are still high on Northern Illinois, so that's no gimme. I find it amusing that the fanbase of a football team that hasn't been seriously relevant since my mom was in junior high is so quick to dismiss the lowly Coyotes. I don't expect a win, but the Gophers aint exactly the 1971 Nebraska Cornhuskers, even relative to USD. To recap, that's smack on Minnesota, and implicit smack on the Coyotes and my mother. Sorry, mom.
                            University of South Dakota:
                            Oldest university of the Dakotas; Home of S.D.'s only accredited law, medical and business schools; S.D.'s designated liberal arts institution; National scholars galore; Alma mater of 10 S.D. governors, 20 members of Congress, all sitting S.D. Supreme Ct. justices and 1/2 of all S.D. physicians; Warmer than Brookings; Where JackMD received his advanced degree!

Comment

I don't think anyone cares about Gopher football and interest is based solely on the opponent. People come to see USC, Iowa, Ohio State and the fact they are playing the Gophers is irrelevant to most of them. Not sure there would be much of a difference in attendance figures if Concordia St. Paul was able to schedule those teams.

The only time I think of the Gophers is when I hear people talking that Boise State shouldn't be a national championship contender because their conference opponents are weak. The Gophers are not exactly a tuff opponent for Ohio State, and there are a few others that are not much better in the Big 10. If Big 10/12/SEC don't want Boise State and TCU in the discussion, schedule and beat them instead of refusing to play them.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Working...
                              X