Wal-Mart...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wal-Mart...

I was very surprised to see Wal-Mart had some nice looking and affordable SDSU stuff recently in stock. I am always very appreciative of the stores who carry SDSU gear and it's a no-brainer for me to buy at least one item just to show support to that store. Scheel's has also really stepped up recently. I once asked a pal who was manager of Scheel's why they didn't carry more SDSU gear and he said b/c they carry things that sell. Obviously w/ Wal-Mart and Scheels getting into it it's a great sign!

I have also noticed alot more ppl wearing SDSU gear the last couple of years. Awesome!

Re: Wal-Mart...

I was at the SD State Fair yesterday and I noticed the same thing. There was Jackrabbit clothing everywhere! I think I saw two USD shirts the whole day but all sorts of SDSU clothing. I mentioned it to my dad who was originaly against the move to DI, but even he is glad we did it with all of the recent news about research $, enrollment, and the success of the sports teams. GO JACKS!
    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Are you really shocked that there would be more SDSU clothing at an agriculture type event?
      Originally posted by JackFan96
      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
        Are you really shocked that there would be more SDSU clothing at an agriculture type event?
        Not shocked but obviously impressed. Is not South Dakota an agriculture state?

Comment

Several days ago I noticed that J.C. Penney in Rapid City had a couple of racks of SDSU clothing. I didn't see any clothing from any other university in the store.

In addition, I saw a large number of people at the Rushmore Bowl (High School football double-header held in Rapid City on Friday night) wearing SDSU clothing. I did see a couple of red in-state shirts as well.
          Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Working...
          X