SDSU at Delaware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDSU at Delaware

I just wanted to let you know that UD provides a FREE 'live' video streaming of all their home games. It can be found at:

http://www.bluehens.com/

The stream will start at game time (1pm est) the video quality is quite good, but there is no audio play by play provided. The only audio is that of the stadium PA system. UD fans usually sync up a radio feed with the video and that works very well.

UD opened last night vs DII West Chester and as usual it wasn't much of a contest. WCU was totally outmanned (31-0) and other than their first drive of the game where they picked up a few 1st downs, WCU was impotent on offense. It's hard to get a read of what you have vs that kind of competition, but UD does appear to have a real nice RB in a true Fr Andrew Pierce to go along with their top quality QB Pat Devlin. While UD did look good on both sides of the ball, they made too many mistakes vs WCU (penalties & fumbles) that could get you beat vs a good opponent.

Next week vs SDSU should be very intersting, hope many of you are able to make the trip, but if not, check out the game with the above link.
    Last edited by HardCoreHen; 09-03-2010, 10:20 AM.

Re: SDSU at Delaware

http://www.delawareonline.com/ud

Go here if you'd like to read articles about the past game or the upcoming game vs. you all.

Oh, http://gohens.net/ is our fan forum.

Comment

Thanks for the info guys, it's much appreciated.

Comment

Photo's from GoHens.net will give you an idea relative to the stadium and atmosphere at UD. If it weren't for UD's Michigan style helmets, SDSU might think that the Hen's had stolen their uniforms.

http://www.henshots.com/Football/201...93047278_hjZYN

Comment

Article on Devlin

http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/t...aley/index.htm

Thanks Hen fans!
          This is all so cordial! Could U of D be our long lost brother-University? It's all so amicable. Even on gohens.net there isn't a lot of smack talk or over the top(read as:lakesbison, Alphagrizz) type arguments. It's like the Penssylvania Dutch getting in touch with the Hutterites/Mennonites(not by phone of course).
          IMO Both teams have been waiting for and looking forward to this game for so long, we're all getting superstitious and don't want to jinx it!
          Anyways, the Delaware fans have won me over as an all around class group of people. Not at all what I expected since for some reason one of their msg boards shut down for unspecified reason after fball last year!
          I am pleasantly surprised, this is going to be a great game!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
            Article on Devlin

http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/t...aley/index.htm

Thanks Hen fans!
            This is all so cordial! Could U of D be our long lost brother-University? It's all so amicable. Even on gohens.net there isn't a lot of smack talk or over the top(read as:lakesbison, Alphagrizz) type arguments. It's like the Penssylvania Dutch getting in touch with the Hutterites/Mennonites(not by phone of course).
            IMO Both teams have been waiting for and looking forward to this game for so long, we're all getting superstitious and don't want to jinx it!
            Anyways, the Delaware fans have won me over as an all around class group of people. Not at all what I expected since for some reason one of their msg boards shut down for unspecified reason after fball last year!
            I am pleasantly surprised, this is going to be a great game!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            score of delaware game last night???

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedRabbit View Post
              score of delaware game last night???
              I believe Deleware won 31-0.
              "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

If you have ordered tickets through Delaware ticket office and planned on picking them up at will call on Game Day, you might double check to make sure they're there.
                I ordered a ticket over the phone three weeks ago, was told they would be sent via surface mail by the end of last week, and when that did not happen I gave it a week and called today.
                They had not even processed my order. They also told me the tickets have not even been printed yet. I'm crossing my fingers that the ticket will be there come Game Day.

Comment

It is my understanding that UD's athletics dept. was installing a new ticket system this summer, sounds like it isn't going very well.

Don't forget about the Alumni Association tailgate if you are in that neck of the woods.

http://www.statealum.com/s/1108/inde...=13&calcid=685

Looks like we will have over 100 Jackrabbit faithful gathered.

Go State!

Comment

Story from out East

http://www.delawareonline.com/articl...=SPORTSOPINION

Comment

Lets hope the Hens keep screwing up this coming Saturday.

Comment

Boy does it feel weird to not be playing on opening day! My brain just keeps telling me that I need to be in The Backyard at 1:00 today. Maybe I will just do it!

Then to have to wait until the 18th for the first home game. That's rough!

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
                        MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                          Lets hope the Hens keep screwing up this coming Saturday.
                          My only problem is State didn't get a game to "screw up" and still come out on top. I still remember the angst and uncertainty before the Ga Southern game last year. My confidence is high in this team. Stig's teams are generally very disciplined and focused. There'll be enough football to carry me through this week though, and keep my mind off it....well maybe.....
                          With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
                            My only problem is State didn't get a game to "screw up" and still come out on top. I still remember the angst and uncertainty before the Ga Southern game last year. My confidence is high in this team. Stig's teams are generally very disciplined and focused. There'll be enough football to carry me through this week though, and keep my mind off it....well maybe.....
                            i agree on this point, i really wish we could have scheduled a 'warm up' game against a local team, say DSU for example' teams like southern illinois got a warm up game and u can see the result.... a confidence boosting 70-7 win over quincy
                            GO BIG,GO BLUE, GO JACKS!

Comment

Originally posted by AirForceJack View Post
                              i agree on this point, i really wish we could have scheduled a 'warm up' game against a local team, say DSU for example' teams like southern illinois got a warm up game and u can see the result.... a confidence boosting 70-7 win over quincy
                              Problem is, that game counts against the 11 game maximum but doesn't count as a win in playoff factoring.

Comment

Working...
                              X