Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boise St.

Jacks open with 3-1 win over Boise St. Nice way to start the season
    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Re: Boise St.

Yes, it was a good win! A little ugly at times but the last three games they won, they came back each time and the last one they dominated. They have good chance to beat Air Force and Long Island today! If no one noticed, former SDSU player Fiona Jones started for Boise St. I don't think that was the outcome Fionna expected to be as she was humbled by her former teamates.

Comment

And Jacks win 3-1 over Air Force to go 2-0. Impressive start.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackshirt Jack View Post
        Yes, it was a good win! A little ugly at times but the last three games they won, they came back each time and the last one they dominated. They have good chance to beat Air Force and Long Island today! If no one noticed, former SDSU player Fiona Jones started for Boise St. I don't think that was the outcome Fionna expected to be as she was humbled by her former teamates.
        Interesting how things work out when you focus on and make the best of what you have while leaving the past in the past. Its a new season and we have plenty of talent on this team.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
        X