Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changes to 2010 Gameday Question

Blank
    Last edited by i_got_a_fever; 03-14-2016, 08:35 PM.

Re: Changes to 2010 Gameday Question

This won't be terribly helpful, but:

1. I'm 99 percent sure the band is in the same place. Sounds that could change in 2011.

2. Tailgating has been expanded and will now be in the main parking lot and the Back Yard.

3. New seat backs for reserved seats with more season tickets sold.

4. No real word on the team's entrance to the stadium, but it will obviously now be from the south.

5. Part of the old Jacks' locker room will now be used for apparel from the bookstore.

That's about all I know, which isn't much and should come as no surprise.
    Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by JackFan96 View Post
      This won't be terribly helpful, but:

4. No real word on the team's entrance to the stadium, but it will obviously now be from the south.

You mean the North?

Comment

Originally posted by 22jack View Post
        You mean the North?
        You mean they aren't going to walk all the way around and run in from their old location? I could have sworn that would have been the case.

Comment

South...north...whatever! Yes, north. That would make more sense, wouldn't it? No need for a hot lap before the game, I guess.
          Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

That sucks about the entrance. I always liked it being right in front of the students.
            Originally posted by JackFan96
            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Don't know if this is mentioned at all or if st-UPD would allow this, but they just put up a real nice parking lot out in front of my house by Crothers Engineering hall. I'm sure that it could be a great tailgating spot if anyone is willing to walk across the campus to the game. I know we'll have quite the little bash going on all day long that you would be welcome to partake in come hobo days, and yard games/grilling out for the rest of the games during the year.
              Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
                Don't know if this is mentioned at all or if st-UPD would allow this, but they just put up a real nice parking lot out in front of my house by Crothers Engineering hall. I'm sure that it could be a great tailgating spot if anyone is willing to walk across the campus to the game. I know we'll have quite the little bash going on all day long that you would be welcome to partake in come hobo days, and yard games/grilling out for the rest of the games during the year.
                Is it finished yet? I drove by on Tuesday and it was still roped off.
                Originally posted by JackFan96
                Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
                  That sucks about the entrance. I always liked it being right in front of the students.
                  I agree, I think it would be cool to maybe "march" or what ever under the stadium like the pride use too"sneak" in, and then run out infront of the students side again. I will be in the new season ticket seats and excitied come the 18th no matter what happens. Anyone else hate waiting till the 3rd week of the season to watch our first home game?
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
                  X