Rapid City Journal coverage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rapid City Journal coverage

I check the Rapid City Journal on-line every day and purchase a copy of the paper when I'm in Rapid or in any community that has daily distribution of the Journal (e.g. Pierre). Today the "front page" had a picture of Conrad Kjerstad in uniform and a story about his injury status along with the news about SDSU's increase in research grants ($66 million -- that's 43 per cent of the total received for all of the regental schools in South Dakota).

I like the Journal and it's good to see the large contingent of SDSU grads and fans in the area served by the Journal can get "fresh" news about the continuing success of SDSU.

Re: Rapid City Journal coverage

37% of the students and 43% of the reasearch dollars in the state university system. Looks to me like the flagship institution.
    You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Go on line today and see an action shot of the Jackrabbits (Kai Williams) and a story about following the Jackrabbits in Winnepeg on-line. The second story and picture is a shot of Jackrabbit football and the story about the coaches' poll released today in which SDSU is picked 10th in the country.

Comment

Did and saw. Nice to see SDSU in the news on both ends of the state.
        You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
          Go on line today and see an action shot of the Jackrabbits (Kai Williams) and a story about following the Jackrabbits in Winnepeg on-line. The second story and picture is a shot of Jackrabbit football and the story about the coaches' poll released today in which SDSU is picked 10th in the country.
          It was funny to see that the featured item after the two Jackrabbit stories on the web site was the East River/West River Divide.

http://rapidcityjournal.com/

http://www.rapidcityjournal.com/app/...alblog/?p=6063

Kevin Woster's first question was great! "Stu Whitney is at the Argus Leader in Sioux Falls. Is that a point for East River or West River?"

Jill Callison, columnist for the Argus responded by saying, "The whole world benefits."

Comment

Working...
          X