Fall Sports Media Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fall Sports Media Day

South Dakota State Fall Sports Media Day streaming video can be found here for those interested in watching.

Re: Fall Sports Media Day

Originally posted by SidelineObserver View Post
    South Dakota State Fall Sports Media Day streaming video can be found here for those interested in watching.
    very hard to hear anything.
    Go Big, Go Blue, Go Jacks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SDSU16 View Post
      very hard to hear anything.
      Adjusted some settings, let me know if things are audible.

Comment

The audio quality sucks but here is the video if the event if you missed it: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/8984619

Comment

You can hear audio interviews with Justin Sell, Rod DeHaven, and Jared Baszler by going to our show at www.callingallsportssd.com.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeHenriksen View Post
            You can hear audio interviews with Justin Sell, Rod DeHaven, and Jared Baszler by going to our show at www.callingallsportssd.com.
            I haven't listened to it but I'm going to guess the DeHaven interview is great. He's always pretty funny.

Comment

DeHaven is hilarious...you have to see and listen to his Media Day comments (pay attention to his comments on his Summit League Coach of the Year plaque).

http://www.gojacks.com//ViewArticle....CLID=204978997

Comment

Originally posted by MikeHenriksen View Post
                Mike, I listened to it. Very well done. Thanks for the coverage. I gave you rep points.

By the way, it cuts off before the Bazler interview, at least for me it does. Oh well, the other two were good.
                Last edited by 2002jack; 08-17-2010, 10:33 PM.
                LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
                  Mike, I listened to it. Very well done. Thanks for the coverage. I gave you rep points.

By the way, it cuts off before the Bazler interview, at least for me it does. Oh well, the other two were good.
                  Thanks. Go to the "archives" page for the second half of the show. That is one bug not yet worked out on our website. Jared is great as well, and Terry V joins us in the second segment also.

Comment

Working...
                  X